Majestik Auto Spa Charity Car Wash Program terms and conditions
Ticket Sale Information
- The tickets are each good for one Majestik Full Service Wash at Majestik Auto Spa Car Wash location. ($14.95 value)
- Sell Car Wash tickets and your organization keeps 50% of the proceeds ($ 7.50 each ticket) when sold for full face value. Charity can sell for less but must pay $7.45 for each ticket sold to Majestik Auto Spa upon completion of charity ticket sales. Tickets cannot be sold for less than $12 each.
- The Charity can receive tickets in blocks of 50 to 500.
- There is a $50.00 set up fee for each order to cover some of the cost of personalized printing.
- If organization wishes to have tickets without personalization, no set up fee required.
- Tickets can be mailed to you for an additional charge of $8 or tickets can be picked up at our office at 1470 Mt. Pleasant Rd., Chesapeake, VA 23322
- The resale price of the tickets is $ 14.95 but can be sold for less according to item 2 above.
- The tickets expire 12 months after date of issue or expiration date printed on tickets.
- Charity Organization is limited to the time of selling Wash tickets to 30 Days.
- Charity Organization is limited to one time per year to sell wash tickets unless agreed upon by Majestik Auto Spa. This is so that other groups may participate.
- While organization is conducting the fundraiser, no other organization will be able to participate at that time until fundraising is complete. This can be changed or modified by Majestik Auto Spa at any time.
Set up fee, if any, must be paid in advance from the corporate offices of Majestik Auto Spa Car Wash using a credit card, certified check, or money order.
- Payment via credit card can be made by calling 757.482.0140 or at Majestik Auto Spa.
- Certified Checks/Money Orders.
Payment via certified check or money order should be made payable to Majestik Auto Spa, Inc. and sent to the following address:
Majestik Auto Spa. Attn: Charity Wash Coordinator 1470 Mt Pleasant Rd. Chesapeake, VA 23322
- Unsold tickets will be returned to Majestik Auto Spa and $7.45 for each ticket sold even if sold for less than retail face value. ($14.95)
- Lost or stolen tickets are the responsibility of the charity organization and are considered sold if not returned.
Majestik Auto Spa can provide the Charity with a non-personalized marketing banner. Lost or damaged banners will incur a $90 replacement fee. The banner is available on orders of 100 or more tickets. Banners can be checked out for 30 days and should be returned to our main office. Organizations keeping banners beyond 60 days will automatically be charged and incur the $90 replacement fee. If more time is needed, contact the Charity Wash Coordinator to make arrangements.
- The charity wash tickets will not be sold within 1,000 feet of any Majestik Auto Spa Car Wash location.
- The charity wash tickets will not be sold or advertised on-line unless doing so at full value of $14.95. The charity wash tickets will not be used for personal use, donated, or given away.
- Tickets are valid at Majestik Auto Spa Car Wash location
The Majestik Auto Spa Charity Wash agreement must be signed to participate in the Charity Car Wash Program. Once approved, please allow 7-10 business days to process your application and receive your imprinted tickets. Tickets are not valid for large commercial vehicles, fleets or oversized vehicles, as they will not fit in the automatic wash tunnels.